Update! We are currently in the review process and are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Do you love weddings and social media? Curious about the inner workings of a small business or wedding blog? Think you might be a good fit for the Snippet & Ink team?
We’re looking for an intern who:
- loves weddings and design
- is very comfortable with social media (especially Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
- is efficient, organized, and well-written
- is upbeat, flexible, and friendly
- is creative and can make tasteful decisions
- is reliable and responds quickly to emails
- is available to work remotely, 10 to 15 hours a week
Familiarity with WordPress and knowledge of Photoshop are not a must, but definitely a plus.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- managing and growing Snippet & Ink’s social media presence
- emailing wedding vendors and blog contributors
- researching and resourcing content for blog posts
And yes! This is a paid internship! To apply, please email kathryn [at] snippetandink [dot] com with your resume/qualifications, Pinterest account, and blog if applicable. We will consider all applicants in the United States, but being in the SF Bay Area is a plus.