Between running errands and going out on the town, the bun may just be the ideal hairstyle. It’s quick, versatile, and provides a polished look in a matter of minutes. Thanks to Select vendors Skyla Arts and Christina McNeill we have an easy step-by-step guide in how to create the perfect bun!
Thanks to Paula LeDuc and Josh Gruetzmacher, we know exactly what we’re making this weekend. This week’s Signature Cocktail combines tropical flavors like pineapple and apricot with crisp and bubbly sparkling wine. Share your homemade Tropicale on Instagram and tag us @snippetandink for a chance to be featured.
It’s no secret we’re savoring every last moment of summer, and Paula Le Duc’s Front Punch Cooler is the perfect addition to our Labor Day menu this weekend! Filled with whiskey, fresh peaches, velvet falernum liqueur (think spicy-citrusy-sweet), and topped with fresh mint leaves, this cocktail is sure to please. Photos by Josh Gruetzmacher.
1. Find the apple of your cheeks.
2. Start with your cheekbones – apply liquid highlighter on the temples and your cheekbones like a “c” shaped, use a stippling motion and a damp sponge.
3. Warm the cream blush on the back of your hand or with your fingers, apply with sponge or fingers.
4. Set with colored blush for long wear
5. Set with a light powder highlighter.