Wondering what to serve at your Christmas festivities this year? Or at your winter wedding? How about something luscious and bubbly like this gorgeous Pear Rum Blush from Maggie Battista – equal parts yummy and lovely! Photos by Heidi from White Loft Studio.
From Maggie: “Part rum punch and part sparkling cocktail, this Pear Rum Blush is refreshing and festive. The flavor is fruity with a kick, reminiscent of those amazing sherbet punches of our youth that took center stage at every holiday gathering. Omit the booze and add club soda for a fruity non-alcoholic soda.”
Pear Rum Blush
• 1 1/2-ounce pear juice
• 3/4-ounce dark rum
• 1-tablespoon cherry grenadine
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 ounce Prosecco
• Pear slice and cherry for garnish (optional)
1. Pour the pear juice, rum, grenadine and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake until the outside of the vessel is ice cold. Pour entire contents of shaker into a highball glass.
3. Gently pour (or float) Prosecco into the glass and garnish with pear slice and cherry.
Scroll down or click here for the illustrated recipe card from Rebekka Seale.
See lots more pics of this winter signature cocktail right here.