I’ve been thinking about Monday’s post, which I think conveyed my feeling about the parts of wedding planning that are crazymaking and emotionally exhausting. But honestly, a lot of it has been wonderful and even fun. So in addition to some fun weekend links, I thought I’d share some of the things that are helping me to stay sane and/or smiling, in no particular order:
- Ignoring anyone who tells me being a bride is all about the little details.
- Making decisions for ourselves and our families and not for some perceived audience.
- Jim and Pam’s wedding (this clip is missing the part where Jim cuts his tie, but I love that).
- Miss Manners’ Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding.
- Letting our wedding venue and season be a style guide.
- A Practical Wedding.
- Remembering what weddings are not.
- La-la-la-love songs.
If I was cool I’d wear a scarf like this.
Girl crush at Design Crush.
The Jazz Singer – gorgeous.
Heirloom vegetables are delicious and beautiful.
Gotta love a really cool map.
My honey needs to start painting so we can do this.
Inspired by a midnight garden stroll.
How cool is this wedding dress?
Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies! And if you feel like it, share what’s keeping you sane and smiling with the rest of us.