Flat Eye Liner Brush
Eye Color Brush
Pony Tail Brush
Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony
Metallic Créme Eye Color in Platinum
Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Violet
Matte Eye Color in Noir
(above items all by Laura Mercier)
Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura
Lash Curling Jet Black Mascara by Trish McEvoy
1. Start by mixing the Black Ebony eye liner and Activator to create a paste that resembles shoe polish. To make your lashes look full (and to prevent the white space between your liner and your lashes), line your lashes with the eye liner brush, placing the paste inside the lash bed.
2. With your finger, apply Platinum Creme eye color all over the eyelid up to the brow bone.
3. Line your eye with the Black Violet Kohl pencil, continuing along the crease and orbital bone, and stopping about a centimeter from the inner corner of your eye. With the eye color brush, smudge along the lash line, then smudge the pencil into the lid, fanning as you go.
4. Diffuse the color by applying Noir shadow in the crease with the Pony Tail brush (make sure to keep it in the crease so the lid stays light).
5. To intensify the look, line your bottom lashes and inside the waterline with the Black Violet Kohl pencil. Keep it fresh by rubbing Platinum cream shadow along the bottom liner to make it smudgy and shimmery.
6. Always finish by curling your lashes and adding mascara!