Note to Self is one of our daily reads – it’s by far one of the most beautifully curated blogs out there, with some of the most delightful layouts. So we’re thrilled to have Sarah guest blogging for us today!
Hello, hello! Sarah from Note to Self here. I am no stranger to the bridesmaid role (I’ve been there a time or two), so I had quite some fun putting together a list of plausible (and some over-the-top) bridesmaid gift ideas.
Besides the basics (bandaids, hair and makeup, maybe?) I can only recommend something small and special (or big and special) to say “thank you” to your best girls standing by your side, starting with this darling Rifle Paper Company “Will you be my bridesmaid” card from BHLDN for $6
1. Butter London nail polish $15
2. Talley monogrammed makeup bags from Leontine Linens, $75
5. Diptyque candles $28-$60
6. (if you buy their shoes!) Kate Spade New York Charm heels $325
9. Asymmetrical letter necklaces from Maya Brenner $220 for one letter, $60 per additional
11. Clare Vivier Italian leather catch-all $74 (monogram available)
12. Short-sleeve pajama set from J.Crew $85
13. A bag to hold it all together: L.L. Bean’s classic tote, from $27 (monogram available)
14. Havanna clutch from J.Crew $88
15. Pinch, Lash, Smidgen Flats from Modcloth $39
Get plenty more of Sarah’s classic sensibility over on Note to Self!