Blush is known for bringing color to your cheeks, but it can brighten your face, too! Getting a soft, glowing look is easy, thanks to these simple steps from Sklya Arts.
Duo fiber liquid & powder brush
Cheek Creme by Chantecaille in Coy
Nars Deep Throat powder blush
Nars in Laguna bronzing powder for contour
High Beam liquid highlighter
1. Find the apple of your cheeks.
2. Start with your cheekbones – apply liquid highlighter on the temples and your cheekbones like a “c” shaped, use a stippling motion and a damp sponge.
3. Warm the cream blush on the back of your hand or with your fingers, apply with sponge or fingers.
4. Set with colored blush for long wear
5. Set with a light powder highlighter.