Snippet & Ink needs you! To be honest, I’ve needed an intern for awhile. But when I finally realized that one wasn’t going to fall out of the sky, I decided to start looking for one. That’s where you come in!
Do you want to make Snippet & Ink more awesome while learning about how a small business/wedding blog works? Do you want the chance to apply your amazing graphic design skills? Do you have brilliant ideas for wedding-related blog posts?
Snippet & Ink’s dream intern is someone rad who:
- loves weddings and design (and cupcakes)
- is creative, organized, and well-written
- is upbeat, flexible, and friendly
- has knowledge of and access to Photoshop
- is familiar with WordPress
- is available to work remotely 10 to 15 hours a week
- responds quickly to emails
- has graphic design skills (design student, perhaps…)
- is willing to work on a variety of projects and tasks
Did I just describe you? Or do you know the perfect person for the job? Yes?
Send your resume or qualifications, link to your blog (if applicable), and examples of your design work to kathryn[at]snippetandink[dot]com. This position will remain open until I find the perfect intern – I can’t wait to hear from you!
UPDATE! I am no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you to everyone who applied!
Leave a Comment