Effective Date: June 3, 2016
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect technical information as you use the Services. We collect general, not personally identifiable, technical information when you access the Service from a computer, phone or other Internet connected device or app capable of accessing Snippet and Ink. The technical information we collect includes Log Data, Cookies, and Device Information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- personalize and improve our Services;
- customize the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by Snippet and Ink;
- send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- operate sweepstakes, contests or giveaways;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- analyze and monitor how users utilize the Websites and Services; and
HOW WE SHARE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Advertisers. We allow advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, and/or merchant partners and their affiliates and partners to collect information on our Services for the purposes of serving you with advertising tailored to your interest or demographics and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns. We may also share your information with our advertising and merchant partners for the purpose of marketing communications related to your use of our Services or their services.
- Partners. On some occasions, we may host sites that are operated by international partners. We share your information with these partners in order for them to provide the services on the sites.
- Agents. We employ other third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to perform work on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Protection of Snippet and Ink and Others. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Snippet and Ink, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent. We may share your information in other circumstances with your consent, for example when you have chosen to link an account with our Services with a social media network like Facebook.
HOW DOES SNIPPET AND INK USE SOCIAL PLUGINS?
THIRD PARTY AD SERVERS OR AD NETWORKS
Some of the advertisements that appear on Snippet and Ink are delivered to you by the third party ad networks. These third parties may use technologies to collect anonymous information about your visit to our site, including information about the banner ads displayed, cookies placed on your computer and/or your IP address.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT SHARING/NOT SHARING INFORMATION
- Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our websites that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- Email. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email we send to you.
- Third party ad networks. Some of the third party ad networks we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), each of which offers a single location to opt out of receiving tailored ads from its member companies. To opt out of information collection by NAI member companies, or to obtain information about the technologies they use or their own privacy policies, please visit the NAI consumer opt out page located here. To opt out of information collection by DAA member companies, or to obtain information about the technologies they use or their own privacy policies, please visit the DAA consumer choices page located here.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com.