From Maggie: “Sweet and herbal mesh well in this fizzy, refreshing drink. The rosemary aroma lingers all around and the sugared rim balances the citrus and bitter tinge of the Italian aperitif, Aperol. The color will brighten any winter day.”
Orange Rosemary Spritz
• 1 oz Aranciata Pellegrino
• 1 oz Lillet
• 1 tablespoon Aperol
• 1 oz Prosecco
• 2 sprigs rosemary
• 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
• 1 slice orange
1. Strip leaves from one rosemary sprig. Chop leaves very finely and toss well with sugar in a small flat dish.
2. Rub a bit of orange on the rim of a small cocktail glass and dip in the rosemary sugar mixture until the rim is dotted with sugar and rosemary. Add Pellegrino, Lillet, Aperol and ice to the glass. Top with Prosecco.
3. Garnish with remaining sprig of rosemary and, if you’d like, a slice of orange.
Scroll down or click here to see the illustrated recipe card from Rebekka Seale.
SEE THE FULL GALLERY
Orange Rosemary Spritz Signature Cocktail15 January 2013
Leave a Comment