Happy Monday! It’s hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner, isn’t it? If you’re a little behind on planning this year (like me) and need some last-minute decor ideas, then this week is for you! We’ve got some amazing DIY projects and holiday drink recipes coming up that will make hosting all your friends and family easier than ever.
First up is this delicious orange-infused hot cocoa from Select vendor Danielle DeFiore and Nature’s Grace Design! Read on to get the recipe, and be sure to check back throughout the week for more of our special DIYs.
• 2 cups whole milk
• 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
• 2-3 strips of orange peel
• 1 ounce dark chocolate
• Garnish with whipped cream, shaved chocolate (or sauce!) and or orange zest
• Combine milk, sugar, orange peel in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
• Break the chocolate up into small pieces and place in a bowl.
• Stir milk frequently and heat until hot but not boiling. Pour hot milk over chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
• Serve topped with whipped cream, shaved chocolate and orange zest.
This recipe was adapted from Rachel Cook’s Orange Hot Chocolate Recipe.