We love statement-making stationery and we’re always looking for unique pieces that don’t break the bank. With this simple DIY botanical and floral envelope liners from Adelphi Events, your save the dates and wedding invitations will have the look of custom stationery for less.
Photography by Christina McNeill.
We scoured the internet for timeless botanical and floral prints and found this book that gives you the best bang for your buck! For less than $14 a book you can create at least 45 beautiful botanical and floral printed wedding invites – what a steal!
– Paper Source’s Envelope Liner Template Kit
– Envelopes from Paper Source. (We use paper source because of the tracing kit.)
– Using your desired print and the correct sized envelope liner template, with a pencil, trace where you’d like to cut. (Tip: Don’t be afraid to rotate the print for your ideal cut-out. )
– Cut along the lines.
– Take your newly cut print and slip it inside the envelope.
– Slightly fold the liner forward and add a small amount of double stick tape (or use a glue stick) to the back side of the top of the envelope.
– Press against the envelope and set.
Tip: You could slip the liner inside the envelope and then fold the flap down to crease so you can ensure the envelope liner stays put. It does leave a crease, so use your discretion.