Are you looking for unique and inexpensive escort cards or wedding favors? Well, you’re in luck because this week’s DIY project is both! Our DIY wrapped soap favors and escort cards are super simple and oh so elegant. We used a classic botanical print for a timeless touch, but you can make them as modern or whimsical as you’d like. For less than $6 you can create a beautiful gift that does double duty and guests will love!
1. Select a pattern you really love. We found ours for $1 RIGHT HERE. TIP: You can use any design you want. Need more ideas? Paper Source has an amazing selection of fine papers. We love this one, this one and this one!
2. We downloaded our 1$ botanical artwork and printed it on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. TIP: Be sure to change setting on your printer to highest quality printing option to get the blackest black.
3. Trim excess white border (Makes soap easier to wrap!)
5. Using Avery Template #8162, create your labels. In this DIY we used our guests’ names and the table number, so this acts as an escort card and a wedding favor! TIP: We created a template for you! Simply select your favorite font (we used Eliensee from our BEST FREE WEDDING FONTS feature) and change the names with your guests’ names. We tested this formatting and justified our label slightly higher than direct center. Download our template RIGHT HERE.
6. Once printed, peel and adhere to soap! TIP: We used a blank label to adhere to the back so it wrapped all the way around.