This week’s guest posts are all about dream wedding registries! We asked some of the most stylish bloggers we know to create a list of some perfect picks that they would include on their fantasy registry. First up, the always charming and creative Camille Styles!
1. A piece of art isn’t the first thing most brides think to register for, but it’s a meaningful gift that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. I’d love to have this canvas print by Joshua Paul Schicker.
2. I can always use another cutting board, and this one by Lostine is pretty enough to use for displaying cheese at a dinner party, too.
3. Anything and everything from Elephant Ceramics!
5. Dinner salads are a staple for me in the summer, and I know I’d use these dip-dyed serving utensils year after year.
6. My, how trends change! If I was registering today, I’d trade in my silver stainless for this fun rose gold flatware.
7. I could use these demijon glass bowls in so many different ways to dress up a casual table.
8. I’m loving the Grecian vibe of this sheet set from Serena & Lily.
9. What girl doesn’t dream of a closet full of perfectly matched hangers?
10. Copper is pretty much the holy grail of cookware, not to mention gorgeous shelf-dressing! I’d love to start my collection with this hand-hammered saucepan.
11. I love the sculptural feel of this cement lamp from Wildflower Organics.
12. Round belly baskets would be great for blankets in the living room.
13. This herringbone throw comes in so many great colors, and I adore the plum version!
Find tons of chic ideas for home and entertaining over on Camille Styles.