Today’s dream registry comes from Emily who you’ll usually find over at Em for Marvelous, where she shares the people, places and things she loves most.
Since my husband and I are about to move into our first home (yippee!), it was particularly fun for me to put together this dream registry. Some of the items we received from our actual registry and love; the rest I’m wishing we could put on a housewarming registry! :)
1. This print has all of my favorite colors in one package ($350, Michelle Armas)
2. We brought this mason jar soap dispenser to a Christmas yankee swap and it was the most-desired pick of the night! ($24, Terrain)
3. We love our Le Creuset pots and pans! Worth every penny. ($275, Le Creuset)
4. These pretty pillows are perfect for layering over neutrals ($65, Caitlin Wilson Textiles)
5. We use our set of one-liter Weck jars for picnics and drinks at parties ($12, Weck)
6. I hate when small appliances just take up space, but we’ve been enamored with our Griddler ever since it arrived. Perfect for pancakes and paninis and so easy to clean! ($100, Crate & Barrel)
7. Kate Spade’s famous polka dot pattern was a little expensive for our tastes, so we elected to just put the bread and butter plates on our registry. I love mixing them in with our everyday china. ($19 per plate, Macy’s)
8. I’m currently wishing for these striped hand towels for our downstairs powder room ($10, West Elm)
9. It’s my firm belief that no home is complete without a flag flying from the porch. I like the classic ones from Best Made Co. ($34, Best Made Co.)
10. These beautiful throws are handmade in Maine, are incredibly soft to the touch, and come in the most lovely colors ($236, Brahms Mount)
See all of Emily’s new home adventures and more on Em for Marvelous!