Snippet & Ink is growing and we’d love you to be part of all the fun. We’re hiring for a few positions, so if you love weddings, you’re dependable, creative, and driven, read on to see if you think you’d be a fit – we can’t wait to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who:
– reads and is familiar with Snippet & Ink.
– has impeccable writing skills and can easily adapt to the Snippet & Ink voice.
– is extremely organized and works well with deadlines.
– has experience with WordPress and HTML.
– has a sophisticated sense of style, a knack for design and composition and has basic Photoshop skills.
– has 2+ years of magazine, publishing or blogging experience.
– is detail orientated, can multi-task, great with time management.
– is self-motivated, hardworking and a solution seeker.
– is familiar and has experience with the wedding industry
– is excited, enthusiastic and wants to be part of an awesome team.
– ability to commit for nine months.
This is a part-time position and allows you to work from home, so if we’re describing you, we hope you’ll send us an application no matter where you live! Send your cover letter and resume/qualifications to email@example.com with the subject line EDITOR.
We’re looking for people who:
– read and are familiar with Snippet & Ink.
– love to write.
– are familiar with WordPress, Photoshop and HTML.
– have an impeccable sense of style, design and composition.
– are self-motivated, can pitch, produce and complete tasks.
– can meet deadlines.
– are able to develop fresh ideas and contribute new content.
Bonus: You have been a contributor for other blogs.
This is a part-time position and allows you to work from home, so if we’re describing you, we hope you’ll send us an application no matter where you live! Send your cover letter and resume/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CONTRIBUTOR.
We’re looking for an intern who:
– loves weddings and design.
– is very comfortable with social media (especially Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
– is efficient, organized, and well-written.
– is upbeat, flexible, and friendly.
– is creative and can make tasteful decisions.
– is reliable and responds quickly to emails.
– is available to work remotely, 12-16 hours a week.
– is familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign.
– ability to commit for four months.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Daily posts on all social media channels.
– Managing and growing social media channels.
– Monthly round-up posts.
– Research and resourcing content for blog posts.
This is a paid internship! To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line “INTERN” with your cover letter, resume/qualifications, Pinterest account, and blog if applicable. We will consider all applicants in the United States, but being in the SF Bay Area is a plus.